Tours & Activities
From our forested mountains down to our sprawling coastline, Uvita is a tropical playground for high-comfort explorers in search of new and authentic experiences.
Right on our doorstep you’ll discover the largest area of protected land designated to National Parks and nature reserves in Costa Rica. You’ll find world-class snorkelling, surfing and extraordinary marine life too. At Kurà, we offer small and private tours to help our guests experience it all.
Rainforest & Ocean Adventures
- EXPLORE THE MANGROVESKayak or paddleboard your way through the narrow canals of this hidden ecosystem where the rainforest meets the ocean.
- WILD WATERFALLSHike and horseback ride to the majestic 120ft Nauyaca Waterfalls then cool off in the refreshing plunge pool below. Admire the beauty of nature at its best!
- WHALE-WATCHINGNamed after the Spanish for ‘whale’, the Marino Ballena National Park welcomes Humpback Whales seasonally. Spot them in our warm waters from July through October.
- SURF’S UPEmbrace our Costa Rican surf culture out in the warm Pacific. With a professional instructor you’ll be riding the world-famous waves in no time.
- UNDISCOVERED BEACHESTake our complimentary beach shuttle down to the coast – we’ve got seven nearby beaches to explore, all pristine and blissfully tourist-free.
- DISCOVER UVITA CULTUREHop from coffee shops to small foodie spots, farmers markets and local hangouts. Uvita does beach town living at its best.
- UNDER THE SEASnorkel through a colorful underwater world rich in marine life from white-tipped sharks to manta rays off the shores of Caño Island.
- FLORA & FAUNAVisit the famous Manuel Antonio or Corcovado National Park, home to almost 2.5% of the world’s biodiversity. Our surroundings are teeming with wildlife and just waiting to be explored.
Plus Many More Experiences
PRIVATE ROMANTIC DINING
NATURAL FACE MASKS
“Kura provides a wide array of activities. We spent a couple of days relaxing by the pool and also went down to the beach which was fantastic – wildly beautiful and quiet, barely any people ever! We also went horseback riding through jungle to a waterfall. Great experience! We probably spent about 3 days at the spa too. It is a luxury experience for your soul.”
– Jen, Colorado