How to Make Your Reservation
Step 1: Have your Dates ready.
Step 2: Have the Number of People in your group ready.
Step 3: Check Availability & Reserve your dates with us. How would you like to check Availability & Reserve?
• By Chat. The fastest way to talk to Reservations
• By Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
• By Online Calendar. Check Online Calendar
• By Filling out our Email Form.
Feel Confident About Your Future Travels
We’ve amended our booking & cancellation policies for travel through December 20, 2021. Payment due dates are as follows: Green Season Reservations – 15 days prior to check-in; High Season Reservations – 30 days prior to check-in; Holiday Season Reservations – 45 days prior to check-in. Once paid in full, reservations that are cancelled or adjusted will receive a credit with the hotel, valid for use within one year of the original date of stay.
When you see our Health & Safety Seal at Kura, rest assured that your room, high-touch, and high-traffic areas have been cleaned and sanitized thoroughly. Our staff have extensive training in:
- The new hygiene standards set by the Government of Costa Rica.
- The new hygiene standards set by The World Travel & Tourism Council protocols of Safe Travels in Hospitality.
- We understand you may want to learn about all our health & safety procedures in more detail. Read our detailed Covid 19 Procedures here.
We’re running a special promotion to help everyone feel good about the last months of 2020.
The promotion includes:
- A Welcome Bottle of bio-dynamic wine from South America.
- A relaxing 60-minute massage — our treat.
- For every booking made, we’ll plant a native tree in your name.
If you’d like to learn more about it, click HERE
(Recommended, daily 8AM-6PM EST)
Check Availability & Reserve
By Using the Email Form
Costa Rica’s Most
“If you are trying to decide where to stay on the Pacific side of Costa Rica, I can assure you, without any reservation whatsoever, that Kura is the place that you must go. This hotel is one of the finest lodging experiences in the world and the most romantic.”
– Clark, California